Hoagie The Dog

Hoagie The Dog
These are the views of Hoagie The Dog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Top 10 Nude Vacations

Many mornings, I like to put on my robe and read the paper outside as the sun rises.  Many mornings, I don't.  Actually, most mornings, I don't.  It's just not that important to me.  I came across an article this morning in the paper which listed the Top 10 nude vacation spots.  It's like they knew that I would be reading the paper this morning and they published that article specifically for me - Hoagie The Dog!  I've always championed the "cause of the nude" and their undeniable right to unwind at posh resorts worldwide without the restrictions of pants.  It pleases me to no end to know that there are places that nude people can do to be nude while enjoying activities.  Personally, I've been living day to day - vacation or no vacation - in private and in public, in the buff.  And I'm not changing that. 


Below is the list of the vacation spots.  I'm guessing that if there was a #11 on the list, it would be my backyard.  I think that my backyard would be a wonderful gathering spot for the regional nude.  I don't think that I could draw an international clientele, but I think that I could make it inviting for those in the Midwest.  It would be somewhat of a Wisconsin Dells for the nude - only run by a dog, and we wouldn't have duck boat tours.  We would, of course, have trampolines.  Lots of them.


Space is limited.  Call and make your reservations today.




No comments:

Post a Comment