Hoagie The Dog

Hoagie The Dog
These are the views of Hoagie The Dog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Inspirational Quotes

All these inspirational quotes that are flooding Facebook are really having an effect on me.  I now feel the need to inspire others - to shepperd goodness and a path toward excellence.  I want to share my wisdom both learned and environmentally absorbed.  I - Hoagie The Dog - want words to flow from my mouth and cause people to tear up with hope and raise their hands in crazy looking jubilation.  I'd like people to hear me, turn to one another and collectively shout "That Hoagie The Dog has introduced the proper perspective!"  Well, maybe they would shout something a little more spontaneous and catchy. 

Tonight, I will locate my writing quill and notebook of important thoughts, and begin to scribe my inspirational sayings.  I will then dress in my best inspirational clothing - which will involve a cloak of some sort - and rehearse my messages of hope on the back deck - orating into the back yard.  I will ask the Old Man to tape this dress rehearsal so we can review the performance and make necessary adjustments.

I feel that this is the start of something really big for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment