Hoagie The Dog

Hoagie The Dog
These are the views of Hoagie The Dog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Snooki Gets A Perfume

Finally - Snooki is releasing her own perfume.  It's about time.  I can't tell you how many conversations that I have had with people that start with me saying "I need to smell like Snooki."  Now, finally, I - Hoagie The Dog - can smell just like Snooki.  You can too.  We all can.  All we have to do is turn on the Home Shopping Network and call the toll-free number and the good smells will arrive in 3-5 business days.  How convenient.  I usually have the HSN on anyway as that is where I shop for my anti-aging lotions, celebrity endorsed jewelry, and fancy blenders.  This may inspire me to get into the fragrance business.  I think that I would call mine "Smell The Dog."  It would be huge.  The cover of the box would feature a shirtless, sweaty Hoagie The Dog being admired in the rain by a female species that has been overwhelmed by my scent.  Enjoy that visual. 

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2011/10/25/Snookis-scent-for-sale-on-HSN/UPI-46961319557984/

No comments:

Post a Comment