Hoagie The Dog

Hoagie The Dog
These are the views of Hoagie The Dog

Monday, November 7, 2011

I too was harassed by Herman Cain

Back in 1997, I had the great pleasure of being able to attend the annual National Restaurant Association convention.  It was there that I feel that I may have been the target of unwanted sexual advances from Herman Cain.  Here is what happened.  On the last day of the convention, I approached Mr. Cain as he was chatting with some colleagues about some sort of official National Restaurant Association business.  I approached Mr. Cain because, as the former CEO of Godfather's Pizza, I figured that the man was going to smell like pizza.  And boy, did he ever smell like pizza.  It was glorious.  I also was hoping that - as the former CEO of Godfather's Pizza - he may actually have some pizza on him.  However, he did not.  As I stood next to Mr. Cain - taking in his sausage and pepperoni natural aroma - he gently rubbed my backside and called me "handsome."  I thought nothing of it at the time, as I was completely captivated by this hypnotic pizza smell that the man had.  Now that I look back on it though, I believe that my rights may have been violated. 

I have great sympathy for the other brave victims that have been coming forward with their stories of improper behavior on the part of Mr. Cain.  I imagine that they also were captivated by his pizza smell and fell for its allure.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor thing. You should contact the media. I am sure they want to hear your tell.

    AROOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete