Hoagie The Dog

Hoagie The Dog
These are the views of Hoagie The Dog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

End of Daylight Savings Time

Well, another Daylight Savings Time has come and gone.  Put this one in the books.  I'm dissapointed that we don't send out this event with any real pageantry.  No party, no beads, no cards.....nothing.  I - Hoagie The Dog - really love a good celebration.  Celebrations to me mean one thing - food on the floor baby!  I feel that we need to be making bigger productions over more things.  We could celebrate the arrival of Tuesday with a grand feast.  Or, if the wind is out of the south, we could celebrate that with a big party.  Each time we run out of milk, we could go mad crazy with a party.  More celebrating = more food for me.   That's what I'm talkin' about.

No comments:

Post a Comment